My Week In Pictures
Carolyn Kaczynski. And the reindeer? Definitely our neighbors (and by neighbors I mean we pass there house everyday, not we're friends with them).
I colored this sign. (Heather helped.) The Boyfriend is back. Tomorrow he is taking our portraits ANTM style.
A briefly unmanned Krispy Kreme truck that I did not hijack. I also did not steal any donuts. I didn't even flirt with the driver to try to get some for free. Someone give me a prize.
Does this chocolate not look totally Willy Wonka?
Heather got the golden ticket! Immediately after this picture was taken she did a jig in her old man pajamas.
Sorry for so few pictures. My excuse ...
Things I Did This Week That Prevented Me From Taking Pictures
- Wrote over 20 pages of last-minute word vomit.
- Read lots and lots of books.
- Had three job interviews.
- Went to a fancy shmancy engagement party for Sidebar Jimmy where there was a photographer with a fancy camera taking pictures so I didn't have to. (Also, at said party, had several awkward conversations with people I didn't know and one conversation with a former tenant of my current residence where he explained that a racoon took care of the rat problem.)
- Gave a presentation on the French slave industry in the eighteenth century IN FRENCH.
- Bought lots of fluids at WalMart to get the acid rain sprinkler water off my car.
- Was too busy to wash car. Will post before/after pictures when the job is completed.
- Carefully tracked Heather Anne' Europe escapades.
- Got addicted to the Panda Cam.
- Got everyone at my workplace addicted to the Panda Cam.
- Took a non-drug-induced nap for the first time in my adult life.
- Had another Chipotle Challenge. I won again. I think my secret to success (this could also be considered cheating) is not getting beans.
- Watched TWO episodes of America's Next Top Model.
- Cried because now it's over. Why Tyra, why?
- And finally, wrote this blog post twice because I lost it the first time.