Thursday, December 01, 2005

Intermission

Sometimes, at the workplace, I have a lot of time to think.

Too much time to think, really.

Things I think about while I'm at work:

1. Who is my reader in Tuscany? Is he single?

2. Tyra's judging is a little tricky. I mean, did she really make the right call on America's Next Top Model? Because sometimes, I hate to say it, but she is rather inconsistent.

3. People are dumb. They make my job sad.

4. Has it really only been six minutes since I last checked my email? Oh, I'll check it again, anyway, just in case something happened in the last six minutes.

5. Why hasn't anything happened in the last six minutes?

So, then, this post is to prove that:

a. I am very productive at work.

b. I have had nothing but cough syrup for the past three days. I blame all problems on this.

c. People should email me.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You totally don't hate to say that Tyra is inconsistent. Be careful. She is fierce. She is edgy. She is watching. Those little impressions you do? That's going to hurt you in the end.

December 01, 2005 11:30 PM  
Blogger heather said...

Is that a threat, Emily? Because Abs will SO dump all your Red Bull down the sink if you're not careful.

December 01, 2005 11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin totally freaked out last night... but she's got a point. The composition of Jayla's shoot was entirely different than the other three girls'--they were all in the center, and tallest, while she was off to the side, dwarfed by others, in a drab, dark color. And she looked Egyptian, not Indian. *shrug*

I like ANTM. But when it's abbreviated, I always think of Auntie Em, from The Wizard of Oz, or Antietam, the site of a horrendous Civil War battle.

December 02, 2005 12:46 AM  
Blogger Andrew M. Bailey said...

I still demand an explanation for your comment. =)

December 02, 2005 1:54 PM  
Blogger Ace said...

Unconscious Obssessiveness - I have come back to your blog 5 times in the last 30 minutes and gone, oh I've already read it today.

December 02, 2005 5:14 PM  
Blogger Abigail said...

For all you know, I could have posted twice today, which I meant to do anyway to apologize for the fact that my entire blog is apparently centered on Windows Explorer. Damn Windows.

December 02, 2005 5:36 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

whoa - i so totally cannot follow this.... except I like alisa's remark - me too. Everytime I read that I think Auntie Em - but not the other because I can't remember it.

and WHAT is Andrew commenting about?

December 02, 2005 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home