Saturday, November 26, 2005

My Week In Pictures

This hot piece of meat drove past us, Heather. I tried to get his number for you but he couldn't hear over the roar of the motor. Your loss.


Pretty much the highlight of my week. (In case you can't tell, that's a CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN.)


This is my old car. That is snow on it. That is also snow falling. Oh, Chicago.


Portrait of an old lady. I mean old cat. Isn't she cute? (The whiskers coming out of her eyebrows are because she's so old, and I have no problem mocking it. P.S. Internet, remind me to tell you sometime about Jeni's dog, Tina.)


Me and the fiance. He's cooking up the breakfast I had just wrangled from out back.


There were more pictures but Blogger kicked me off before I could finish. I'll try to get more up tomorrow.

7 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

thanks for looking out for me. man would i like to run my fingers through those long golden locks.

November 26, 2005 10:33 PM  
Blogger Ace said...

I have the same helmet (for rollerblading)! Love the cat!

November 27, 2005 2:57 AM  
Blogger heather said...

Awww i miss the tina face.

i think you should make the tina face at the wedding.

November 27, 2005 10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the picture of the motorcycle lady. Many laughs.

November 27, 2005 11:07 AM  
Blogger Abigail said...

Shepherd, I've got some bad news for you. It's not a lady, it's a man. A motorcycle man. So unless you drive on that side of the road ...

November 27, 2005 11:31 AM  
Blogger Abigail said...

Oh, and she made the Tina face at the engagement, surely she will make it at the wedding.

November 27, 2005 11:32 AM  
Blogger Abigail said...

Just to clarify, for all you who emailed me, I'm not getting married. Also, I'm not Fonzie.

November 28, 2005 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home