Tuesday, November 08, 2005

If I had to choose between Chipotle and America's Next Top Model I'd have to think on that for a long while






End Notes:
1. The 7th Inning Stretch is key to my success in finish a Chipotle burrito. Notice how I stretch both my arms and neck while my opponent seems to be concentrating on only the arms.
2. I'm pretty sure if Tyra saw this footage we would be contestants for her show because I mean we show expression. Dangerous yet sexy. We're not a "carcass hanging on a fence." No sir. I mean ma'am.
3. Thanks to Chief Eatwood for the Photo editing. We warned her the other day that if she mocked us one more time we would Photoshop her out of the group photo just like at the end of ANTM. Then we remembered she's the only with Photoshop.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Then we remembered she's the only one with Photoshop SKILLS." Even though that Colin thing is pretty amazing.

P.S. Why does blogger insist on insulting commentors? No matter how many times I capitalize my "E" they always lowercase it. It's like when Meghan Montero would give me valentines saying "To: emily From: Meghan." She and blogger thought they were better. But it's not true. bitches.

November 08, 2005 11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And then they go and make me look stupid. bITCHES.

norzkxrn: a place to where schoolmarm mules and slip ons are hott.

November 08, 2005 11:10 PM  
Blogger Abigail said...

I know someone who doesn't like the way the uppercase B looks so she always signs her names with a lowercase b. And I'd have to agree with her. When I write "bitch" it always in lowercase (like satan).

And at first I thought you were talking about the word verification and I was like, "emily! You don't pick the letters!"

November 08, 2005 11:11 PM  
Blogger Heather Anne Hogan said...

"And they have this book, this burn book, where they write mean things about all the girls in our grade."

"What does it say about me?"

"Uh. You're not in it."

"Those bitches!"

(Yeah, I like the lower case "b" too.)

November 09, 2005 6:10 AM  
Blogger heather said...

As the Loser Who Couldn't Finish The Burrito, I have a few things to say.

1. Abigia'ls burrito did not have beans. Mine did.

2. I had just taken Day Quil which, for some reason, had the EXTREME reverse effect, and it is prize-worthy that I wasn't falling off that stool.

3. Abigail just asked me if I would choose Chipotle over America's Next Top Model, so we aren't friends anymore anyway.

November 09, 2005 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home