The Seven Meme (and I'm only doing it because the number seven is in the number 17 and also because I like to talk about myself)
Seven Things To Do Before I Die.
- Sell my crap. Seriously, it would be great to only have my laptop and the clothes on my back. Well, maybe more clothes than that. I like clothes. But the rest of the stuff? All the stuff? Please make it go away.
- Speak several languages. People will call be a linguist.
- Be independently wealthy.
- Win a Pulitzer for being investigatory.
- Found out whose freaking donuts are in the kitchen and can I eat them?
- Learn architecture and build a house.
- Stop judging.
Seven Things I Cannot Do.
- Keep a beat.
- Not procrastinate.
- Keep my room clean.
- Hide my laughter. It's everywhere all the time.
- Take crap from people.
- Obey the university speed limit. Seriously, 15 miles per hour? Is that a joke? Pedestrians don't even fall over when you hit them at that rate.
Seven Things I Say Most Often.
- I don't wannnnna go to work.
- My tummy hurts.
- My life is a joke.
- Did you guys check Dooce? Did you guys check Heather Anne? Did you guys see Fug? Did you read my comment? Huh? Huh? Oooo, new hits!
- I hate his guts. I hate her guts. I hate their guts.
- I LOVE sauce!
Seven Books I Read
- Bird by Bird, Anne Lamott
- The AP Stylebook
- The Information Highway
- People magazine
- All the President's Men, Woodward, Bernstein
- Your Husband, Your Friend. And by read, I mean we have readings of it out loud in our house. And by readings I mean it's hard to hear over all the laughing.
- On Writing Well, William Zinsser.
Seven Movies I Watch Over and Over Again
- Love Actually. "She's the sexy one."
- Center Stage. "Dessert?"
- You've Got Mail. "Aren't you going to zip zip this card through that credit card machine?"
- Garden State. "He's my knight in shining armor."
- All the President's Men. "Another non-denial denial."
- The Snowman. This is a silent and beautiful film.
- SNL: Best of Will Farrell (volume one). "What did she say? What did Gail say?"