Friday, December 09, 2005

The Seven Meme (and I'm only doing it because the number seven is in the number 17 and also because I like to talk about myself)

Seven Things To Do Before I Die.

  1. Sell my crap. Seriously, it would be great to only have my laptop and the clothes on my back. Well, maybe more clothes than that. I like clothes. But the rest of the stuff? All the stuff? Please make it go away.
  2. Speak several languages. People will call be a linguist.
  3. Be independently wealthy.
  4. Win a Pulitzer for being investigatory.
  5. Found out whose freaking donuts are in the kitchen and can I eat them?
  6. Learn architecture and build a house.
  7. Stop judging.

Seven Things I Cannot Do.

  1. Keep a beat.
  2. Not procrastinate.
  3. Keep my room clean.
  4. Hide my laughter. It's everywhere all the time.
  5. Cut.
  6. Take crap from people.
  7. Obey the university speed limit. Seriously, 15 miles per hour? Is that a joke? Pedestrians don't even fall over when you hit them at that rate.

Seven Things I Say Most Often.

  1. I don't wannnnna go to work.
  2. My tummy hurts.
  3. Ahogn.
  4. My life is a joke.
  5. Did you guys check Dooce? Did you guys check Heather Anne? Did you guys see Fug? Did you read my comment? Huh? Huh? Oooo, new hits!
  6. I hate his guts. I hate her guts. I hate their guts.
  7. I LOVE sauce!

Seven Books I Read

  1. Bird by Bird, Anne Lamott
  2. The AP Stylebook
  3. The Information Highway
  4. People magazine
  5. All the President's Men, Woodward, Bernstein
  6. Your Husband, Your Friend. And by read, I mean we have readings of it out loud in our house. And by readings I mean it's hard to hear over all the laughing.
  7. On Writing Well, William Zinsser.

Seven Movies I Watch Over and Over Again

  1. Love Actually. "She's the sexy one."
  2. Center Stage. "Dessert?"
  3. You've Got Mail. "Aren't you going to zip zip this card through that credit card machine?"
  4. Garden State. "He's my knight in shining armor."
  5. All the President's Men. "Another non-denial denial."
  6. The Snowman. This is a silent and beautiful film.
  7. SNL: Best of Will Farrell (volume one). "What did she say? What did Gail say?"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was more "I don't want to go to wooooork." And I have a solution to the mess -- fire. Always good.

December 10, 2005 1:48 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

I love you!

So transparent.

December 10, 2005 8:44 AM  
Blogger heather said...

Let's just eat the donuts or I just might DIE RIGHT NOW

December 10, 2005 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has "I hate my life" disappeared from the radar?

I want to come to the bonfire of your stuff :D

December 10, 2005 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home