Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Dear Self,

Remember last semester when you were choosing the last classes you were going to take in college ever and you remembered you had to take one more PE class?

Uh huh.

Remember when you thought that you were tired of softball and bowling and all the other sports you were bad at?

Uh huh.

Remember when you thought that I would be a good idea then to take "Health and Wellness" because it didn't involve any sports you were bad at?

Uh huh.

THAT WAS A STUPID IDEA. Because now you're stuck writing this "growth covenant" to yourself and putting in an envelope and to be mailed back to you in SIX MONTHS. Just so you can see how you've grown.

You also had to fill out two wellness wheels, write two reflections on meditation and relaxation, and write A 3-5 PAGE PAPER ON A WELLNESS PROJECT.

Did you learn anything?

Maybe what it means to eat raw. (And no offense to all you serious raw vegans out there, but when you have to put all your meals in "quotes" IT'S NOT REAL FOOD.)

And by covenant I mean this blog post. I mean covenant. I mean I GREW SO MUCH.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are so much more nutrients in raw foods than in cooked! And when you cook them, do you hear a sizzle? Yes, that sizzle is the sound of a poor, once living soul being brutally murdered ... Okay. I'll stop now. But, you can always take a bite of my organic baby green beans for your welness project. I think they're quite tasty. (Says the one who just wolfed down a greazy personal pan pizza.)

December 08, 2005 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home