"Sure, Matt'll do it."
Matt left today. We're all heartbroken except for Emily who also ditched us and left with him.
This guy seriously deserves a tribute. How many guys will go into a house with 8 girls and live amongst them?
Also, he's a freakin' genius. He got an IT job in Los Angeles that will pay for him to fly down once a month for work. That means he gets to visit us.
Without further ado...
Why I Miss Matt
- He helped me with a lot of internet stuff that I can't talk about here yet. But y'all will see soon enough.
- He put up Christmas lights. He even made a Hanukkah room.
- The Christmas lights also double as extension cords which means I can now charge up while being fully reclined.
- The disco club soundtrack that was always on.
- He bought us toilet paper even though no one asked him to because we were so beyond out.
- The sly judgmental looks he gave us when we were watching Hilary Duff music videos instead of studying for finals.
- The body shots at 11:30 this morning. That's all I'm saying.
- That he not only wanted to watch "A Cinderella Story" but took the quiz at the end. (The DJ was his "ideal princess.")
- He totally indulged me and took about 200 pictures of me. He also photographed the rest of my housemates. Then Emily photoshopped the pictures.
- He was the scapegoat for six days straight. It gave the rest of us a huge break.
- He helped Emily cook dinner. He helped her study for her finals. He helped her clean her room and go grocery shopping. And he makes her so happy. Have you ever known so clearly that something is just so right? That a man who will indulge your friend in all her uncommon, extraordinary, idiosyncratic, quirky, nonconformist, offbeat ways is a keeper?
Guys, please come home soon. We miss you.