Saturday, November 12, 2005

When England Seems So Far Away

darling of darlings,
I will be getting a phone card soon. may i call? i will call until you answer. so you have basically no choice. remember when jesus said if you knock enough times, eventually the owner of the house will haul his ass out of bed and answer the door? that will be you. even if you are in class. and i will probably call at a very awkward time because i can't count (and thus cannot calculate what time it is in california). but i will try not to call when you are sleeping. i miss you so much, can you come visit me?

how is your life?

love,
kathy

9 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

Whoa .... are you going?

November 12, 2005 9:22 PM  
Blogger Heather Anne Hogan said...

Oooh. I know someone going to England. You should go with her!

November 13, 2005 6:00 AM  
Blogger heather said...

LONDON, BABY!

Yes, because THAT'S not gonna get annoying.

LONDON BABY!

OK, you know what? I was wrong.

November 13, 2005 8:18 AM  
Blogger Abigail said...

Why am I always pregnant when she does that?


But seriously, I hate the way that my not graduating is always getting in the way of my trips across the pond.

November 13, 2005 8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can get you a snorkel for graduationg, Abs.

juudhi -- the in and out breathing through a snorkel. Hey, at least it's not glub, glub, glub.

November 13, 2005 9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang it, I spelled graduation wrong. I sincerely apologize. I hope this is consolation:

i swear to god if i said "i ate garbage on the moon," she would say "my friends and i used to eat garbage on the moon in eugene"

November 13, 2005 11:16 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

How can your "not graduating" get in the way? When is Kathy coming back?

November 13, 2005 11:18 AM  
Blogger Heather Anne Hogan said...

Thanks Phebes, that just cost me four bucks.

November 13, 2005 12:45 PM  
Blogger Ace said...

One fine day, we'll graduate, and there will be much merriment and rejoicing.

November 13, 2005 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home