Friday, December 23, 2005

Things I Learned Today (Matt, this blog post may in part be about you)

The little hand soap in our kitchen? There is a GIANT refill tub under the sink. I was wondering how it lasted so long. I wonder who refills it.

I really know amazing people. When I disappear for eight (8) hours I get all these missed calls and text messages and "Where the HELL are you?" And then when I finally go home there are two women standing at the door saying "Where the HELL were you? WHAT happened?" And then I say, "calm down, sit down" and they say "maybe you should get a drink" and I say, "maybe YOU should get a drink" and they, surprise!, have already been drinking, thank God I didn't come when they were sober.

Some things never change. Some people never change and sometimes that is absolutely wonderful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ace said...

It is always good to know you're loved dearly, not by one, but by many. :)

December 24, 2005 5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home