Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I'm sorry; my life is really complicated

Why I might have been late for work:

    I might not have been able to brush my teeth because someone might have been in the bathroom.

    I might have finally decided to get dressed and then I discovered that what I wanted to where wasn't clean at all.

    I might have been thinking about leaving but then my roommates starting cooking breakfast. I'm talking cooking, like with frying pans and, and ... orange juice.


Why I might not have done all the homework I was supposed to:

    I might have gone to that Baby Shower because I wanted to see what gifts we got her.

    I might have forgotten the book I read last month and therefore can't write a paper about it.

    I might have gone to Chipotle for dinner and was just so full that I couldn't do anything for two hours.


Why I might have written a horrible blog post today:

    I might have felt an excrutiating burden to my readership.

    I might have tried to talk myself out of trying to impress people but I failed (failed in the talking, not the impressing).

    I might have also failed to impress people.




I hate that.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's hilarious. :)

September 15, 2005 8:53 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

ooh, breakfast with frying pans...only in my dreams...no actually, in my dreams (last night at least) my glasses were broken. what does that mean?

I love you blog...especially that jumping girl graphic...it's a picture of "yay!"

September 15, 2005 12:12 PM  
Blogger scott said...

This is funny. No, really. I'm laughing, I just don't type laughing sounds when I'm laughing. I'm not big on onomatopoeia.

What's weird is that I spelled "wear" as "where" on Heather Anne's site the other day. That's makes us blood brothers, or sisters, or something.

First time here (that I can remember). Lovely. I love good writing. Later.

And also: Hello.

secret word: iufao

September 16, 2005 9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG (pronounced ahm-guh), Scott the Commenter posted on my blog.

People, this man is seriously the funniest commenter on the internet.

Also, Brother Scott, I didn't even notice I spelled wear wrong.

*hangs head in shame*

September 16, 2005 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home