Friday, August 26, 2005

Recently Overheard at The Unit

"She'll be fully-clothed, I'll blink, and she won't be wearing a shirt."

"Oh, please don't look at my hairy legs, it's so embarrassing."
"No worries, have you seen me wear anything but pants during the last two months? Shaving just makes showering so much longer."
"I know, and it requires showering every day. Like that's going to happen."

"I feel like only with you do I find myself in a situation where we have to keep the alcohol and french bread from rolling around the back seat. And then all of a sudden I'm holding the loaf as we swing around a turn."

"I can never move my arm because my breast is so huge."

1 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

turns out, depression is the biola contract.

August 26, 2005 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home