Monday, August 22, 2005

My Day So Far

7:15 Wake up. Forget where I am for a brief moment then realize the noise is the fan right next to my head, not a helicopter.

7:20 Wait for bathroom. This is now always the case. See, I live with EIGHT people. EIGHT girls.

7:30 Have some Honey Graham Oh's for breakfast. I, of course, go through half the box because its only 12 oz. but, hey, it was on sale.

7:40 I decide that now that i Have read the entire internet I should probably get dressed.

7:48 I wait again for the bathroom. This time to brush my teeth. The Honey Graham Oh's will not be traveling with me all day. At least not in my mouth.

7:51I drive to work where I am no longer allowed to park. I find a free spot on the street. I contemplate actually spending $100 to get a closer spot. I laugh at my foolishness.

7:55 I get to work and prepare to deal with new students and irate parents all day long.

And here we are thusly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would the $100 have gotten you a parking permit or a traffic citation?

August 23, 2005 7:20 AM  
Blogger Abigail said...

The $100 permit would have paid for the permit to avoid the citation.

However, I've found a loop hole. If I'm not in the system (which I will not be until I purchase a permit) then they don't know who I am when they ticket me. Therefore, I can ignore the tickets. This will only work so many times so I'm trying to space out the tickets.

I got one in July. I want to wait until October for the second.

August 23, 2005 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home