Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Psychology

I wish I could explain away everything in this world. It becomes easier as my life progresses to find answers when I need them. Answers to fill the gaps in why things happened the way they did or fill the gaps of what he really meant when he said that.

And yet, there are still so many unexplainable things.

Why?

That is the question that I am unable to answer. She does this because this makes her feel this way. Why? Because that's what her mom did. Why? Because ...

I could go on forever coming up with reasons (or excuses) and I still feel confused in the end. Confused about why it ended that way. Why she had to move away. What he really meant when he said that.

Honesty is the best answer I know. And it is so damn hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home