Monday, February 03, 2003

I'm kinda frustrated right now. I should be reading, but of course I don't want to be.

Aside from that whole school annoyance I'm really frustrated with people. I exausted and having problems as if I've been back at school for months. Its been just barely a week and a half.People are bothering one another, I'm worried about myself, and my best friend has developed this ability to alienate those around us. I suddenly feel like I'm not sure really who I can trust. With those I was certain I could trust, I don't trust myself to judge that correctly.

My greatest fear is that I won't be able to make friends.My second greatest fear is that I won't be able to keep friends. I constantly find myself suffering from the latter. Why can I not keep friends? Obviously, its something wrong with me and I wish I knew exactly what insecurity is causing this. Sigh. My life sucks right now it seems.

I'm going to read some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home