Wednesday, December 25, 2002

So I had this blog thing for a day. About three people on the face of this earth know about it. One of them is this kid I really don't know that well but yesterday he was provoked by this to talk to me. We had this whole conversation about me not knowing the meaning of Christmas or maybe not caring or something. I don't remember exactly. But it was interesting.

My mother actually forced my yesterday to talk to her about why I hate Christmas. Not that I hate Christmas, those were her words. After a painful psych coversation with her she decided that I had subconciously associated Christmas with some horrible experiences in my life and thats why I had this seemingly unfounded dislike. She wants to fix me. I really don't care.

Additionally, someone else I really dont know read my aim profile and decided that I was trying too hard to be cute. I didn't even know what that meant. So that's kinda frustrating. Sometimes I feel like I give out a "please hate me vibe" to some people. I usual dont have a problem with people disliking me. I dunno. Its weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home